Welcome To Schwartz Farms
Schwartz Farms , Inc was founded in 1978 and at the time was predominantly involved in crop farming. Although Schwartz Farms is still involved in farming, today’s primary operations are within the pork industry.
Schwartz Farms, Inc. employs 165 full-time individuals, and owns sows in the upper Midwest, predominantly in Minnesota, Iowa and South Dakota. As a premier pork producer, Schwartz Farms embraces itself for a challenging and rewarding future.
SCHWARTZ FARM’S CORE VALUES
- We conduct all business in a fair, honest and ethical manner.
- We fulfill promises.
- We treat employees, contractors and associates as we would like to be treated.
- Employee safety is a top priority.
- We treat livestock in a humane manner.
- We respect the environment by using the latest technology and complying with rules of governance.
- We challenge, lead and coach our employees, contractors and associates to be their best.
- We lead by example.
- We continuously seek out, examine and refine processes to drive improvement and remain an industry leader.
- We encourage risk-taking and creativity.
- Change is welcomed and pursued.
- We thrive in the opportunities presented by a changing business environment.